Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Sunday, August 7, 2011

ON!

Phew~~
Next week will be my final exam for my diploma study!
I still in blur mood..=.=
May be We have no study week for this exam??

We still have class on this week!!
I need time to study..
And diet..
And work..
x)










I have already start my revision..
But I did do other things else as well..
:P


My date With a Vampire
It's the drama I watch
hoho

I finished the 1st and 2nd version
It's a old drama
But nice to watch
x)

=========================

Today is Sunday!!
Early morning I back to GK here to do my revision and bla bla bla
Prepare for tmr class la..:D

HEART ATTACK in the morning!
Gosh

=.=
I dropped my key
But luckily I found it at guard house there

=3=

Time for study

after exam..
Normal blog style will be back..x)

Just kinda lazy to update my blog recently..:P

muahahhaha~


EXAM MOOD ON
DIET MOOD ON

=3=
errr
still on la



No comments: