Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010


Happy 2010~
=D
In this new year~
I hope I can start a new life
=D
=================================
Review to my past year
2009
There's lots of things happened and many changes in my life
xD
Good and bad things
I become a college student in year 2009
I get many new friends in this year
Those from Facebook and also college as well
xD
Passed my 1st love..
heart broken~
Family...
Friends...
Relations...
many many many...
xD
Thanks to all of my friends
I happy to know you all~
Filled my life with hopes~xD
Thanks to My Family~
Because they remember my birthday on this year!
During the past few years..
They don't even remember my birthday!
I cried on my birthday every year..
But!
I smile on my 18th Birthday~
in year 2009~
Thanks to my college gangs~xD
E1
My new Family~xD
I have many owesome Friends here~
They are nice and 38~xD
hahas~
Happy to know them in my life~
They walk into my life in year 2009~
and my DBC gangs as well...
Thanks...
Thanks to my 5G gangs~
=D
My secondary school classmate~
I love u all~xD
Althought we are in different university or college
BUT
our friendship still on
gathering and gossip~
=D
Thanks
Thanks to my Facebook Friends~
xD
I creat my FB on 21 of April 2009
I meet my BFF here~
Brenzy and Chen Jun...
They nice and friendly la
Gladz to become urs BFF
Thanks~
And My FFS in FB
xD
Thanks to my owner Ganlan~xD
He's kind and nice to me..Thanks...
Without u...My Life is black la~xD
Always cheer me up~xD
Thanks~xD
And My Brother in FB~
Hikki-chan
He care me a lots...
Thanks Bro..Love u~xD
My Daddy Ren
=D
Care me a lots la~xD
Thanks~xD
(Special Thanks to these people la)
=P
If ur name dosen't in my blog...Dosen't means u are not important to me la~xD
Just I Don't have the time Thanks u all 1 by 1 la~xD~
>///<
Thanks to my Love 1~
Michael Ison~
=D
I know him for half years already la~
He's nice and kind~
I love u~
==============================
What Did I change in year 2009 la?
I learned many new things la~
Improved my singing skills
Communicate skills
=D
I went to Ai FM in year 2009
yay~xD
Sounds like only positive changing?
NO!!!
I become fatter and fatter...
thats a serious sad case...
T^T


In the end of 2009~
I went to my classmate house for countdown~xD
My 1st time la~xD
woohoo~
Our E1 gangs having a BBQ party at Khing Mun house~xD
hahas~
We sleep,eat,play together la~xD
hahas~
I will upload our video to FB later~=P
Really crazy la~xD
Happy
I sleep between Rachel and Habby
=o=
hahas~
Many Funny staff happened la~xD
Really Love our E1 group~
>,<
On the next morning we going to eat bah kut teh as our breakfast la~xD
Then we going to Jusco for Shopping~
woohoo~
After that only we going back la~
When I reach home..
9pm already
=o=
I din't on Facebook for 1 day la~
Guess what happened?
4 pages comments on FFS
and 2 pages on Facebook wall
=o=
Then hor~
233 friend requests..
=o=lll
siao liao~
hahas~~
In This new year~
I hope all my wishes will come true..
>///<
=D
~Happy New Year~







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o hehe!!!is fun>.< bbq... really enjoy it >.O ur 1st time giv khing mun edi o O.< haha

Anonymous said...

wow.. so many ar...