Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Thanks to Mr. Richie




These few days I still can't control myself to keep thinking about him
Everytime I text him He also seldom reply me
The reason he gave
Is he din't mention the phone ringing
I was like..
WTF
=o=

Phew~
I Dunno why I cry again
He keep on ignore me only

I keep waiting and waiting
I said will wait him
Yes
I do..:)
Mr.Hue
I will wait you
no matter how long does this period go on
But
I wil still waiting

Yesterday
I saw Richie on TV
He sing a song called ''soft heart''
I did woke up a little bit
But
I still won't give up




This is him la~:D
Handsome right??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



May be I not good enough
But I will become better than before
:D
It's the promise for myself
No matter on study
Out looking
Singing Skill
Everything

I will become better because of you

People will become better after they get hurt
Because
It's the time and chance for them to grown

I plan to b a DJ on 988 radio station after I get my Diploma
And
Ofcourse
I want to be on scene
I will find a chance for myself to continue my dream on TV station
:)

Thanks to my Dad
Because he intro the boss of the radio staion to me
So I have a chance to get this job
Thanks again:)
I LOVE U DAD
^^

These few days I keep on cook la~
hehe~
And I did go for gym everyday also~
xD

Anyway~
Thanks to Mr.Richie
:)
I LOVE YOU
xD
But too bad...
you get married dy
T^T

No comments: