Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Monday, April 5, 2010

It's time to recover


Tears
Not only 1 liter I lost in these few days
Hurt---> My heart
Pain--> My body??=o=lll
LOL~
I keep make my self get hurt while my tears wanna fall

This morning when I woke
I felt the pain from my hand and mouth
T^T
Really pain

Last night my bro called me again


It's my own decisions

I looking forwards for my online relations partner Prince Knight came for M'sia
:)
Already April
He said he will come to M'sia on this month..:)

Let's see what will happened:)

Yup
I miss you again
I do

:)

But I'm nothing to you again

It's time to recover

9 more days...

No comments: