Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Emo day

Today
Thursday
Yeup
><''
I dunno why my pc suddenly cant type chinese
and I lazy to restart my pc again
so~
I will write this post in english
=.=
This morning I going to attend broadcast writing class
I really have no mood on doing anything after he talk to me
The way he talk was like...
=.=
Ahem
Like shit to me
><''
I can't felt any sweet anymore from him
Actually I kinda excited because almost all of my classmate going clubbing tonight
Because my beloved Lui Lui Yau Yau and Karena Big day tomorrow
But too bad I cant attened
><''
Really sorry la..
T^T

This's me and Habby
I love this picture so much
:)
Looks sweet right?
hahax
=.=
Like out of topic liao
=.=
ahem..
Lets see what have I done by today :D

Tada~~
I went for movie with him after class
Actually I have skip my lecture to see him..
TOY STORY 3
I love this movie so much
^^
The Toy Story 1 and 2 I did watch too
:)
I really love Toy Story so much~
Started
When I meet him up I told him why I felt emo today
then I try to cheer him and stay with him
and try to enjoy the time with him
but...
It was so suddenly man!!!
A girl sms him!!!
T^T
last night there's a girl sms with him too
=.=
oh shit
I get jealous again for sure
The girl's name there still have a heart behind
T^T
what am I??
grasses...
=.=
hmm..
Let's back to the movie
:D
I cried leh...
T^T
so touch when I watch till the climax
><''
When the owner of the toys wanna give them to the others
I felt like
><''
He really appreciate his toys...
><''
I hope some one can appreciate me like him appreciate his toys..
:(
Hope he do..
In the other way
I felt like..
I was the toys...
When the peoples grown
He will abandon me..
Like what I experience
I can felt what's the toys actually felt
><''
conclusion
TOY STORY 3 is GREAT!!





1 comment:

周柔美 said...

MAMI~I will stay with you forever and ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ POU YU GROUP 4eVA ! =D