Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Exam Exam


Exam Time
Muahahha
I love exam
I damn like exam
><''
This is nerdy look of me
:D
Cute mou?


GG
xD
Long time no online and long time no blogging already
><''
Miss my space so much

I love to blog lor
xD
hahaz
Before exam~
I went to PD with my family
:D
Because my aunt from UK said wanna meet me
><''
Then I go there relax~~
><''
This is my nephew
:D
Cute mou?
She very very naughty la man
=.=
Beh tahan liao


Piggy look of 5 of us..xD
Who's the cutest one?
The middle one lor hor??
xD
I think so la..

This is Guan Yu
:D
My MV boyfriend
people said that

荧幕情侣
is something like us la
Muahaha..
He damn Funny and Cute la..xD
This picture we snapped during the dinner at Korean BBQ there
Hmm..
It's the day after the scene day of our DBC la
><
Then most of our E1 members going to celebrate togather
But get into the accident after our dinner
T^T
Raining somemore..
Haiz~~
But it's a special day for us too la..:D
Ms.Loh,I will miss u geh..:D
But I dun wan re-sit or repeat la..
><
大吉利是


This is me again
hehe
I snap this picture few days ago la
but still in this week la
:)
Can you guys see the 水晶手链??
Purple color geh
:D
Nice mou?
Very expensive la
=.=
Bankrap already..
T^T
Recently I very lazy to online
erm..
actually I don't want to
Just to prevent me to saw something that will spoil my mood for whole day
I think those people who know me well will know what am I talking about
Right?
:)
Hmm~
Hope everything will going smooth and I will be okay soon
=.=
I still blur-ing on what I doing recently
and I dunno what should I do la
T^T
I want work and study!
FIGHT!!
err
I still have one more paper to go la actually
BROADCAST WRITING for TV
><
actually broadcast is not as easy as you all think
Really a lot of works have to do
hope I can present well on the final paper
:D
Good luck and all the best!!




Aza Aza ERIS!








No comments: