Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Thursday, March 31, 2011

End of March!




OOps~

It's the last day of March~

Time passed fast?

I guess so


There are many bad things happened in this month

Early in this month, I cried a lot

Many unhappier things happened to me

Friendship, Relationship, Studies

But now I already get used to it


My sugar glider--Pit Pit born a new babe~

I Become grandma already lolz..



=========================


Last night I sleep late

Because I waiting you to get home

I know you tired on your work

Hope you can rest well and take good care of yourself


Recently I hard to sleep long

Absolutely

INSOMNIA

It's a very hard problem that I facing

Sleep can made the time pass faster and can escape from the real world


It's sounds so familiar right?



The movie- Inception

haha~

I love that movie~

People can escape from the real world, dream about what they want

Escape from the real world, Dream Have Dream

They can change some people minded, found the evil inside their mind





There's another nice movie I would Like to intro

Black Swan


Natalie Portman is the main character in this movie

The story is about a balletdancer can't control herself by keep on falling into the character she act

At last she get crazy

The performing skill of Natalie Portman is awesome

She can really bring out what the character actually was

It's not easy

:D


=======================


=.=


Both movie was about the character was escaping from the real world

And falling to their own perfect world

haha~

Can I also be like that?



HJ^2

Thank you


No comments: