Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Sunday, April 3, 2011

April 2011

It's April already Next month was my month HJ^2, remember your promise to me My dream is point on you now Zoo or Aquarium on 29th of May My last blog did talk about how worst is my March 2011 is And Japan get earthquake and tsunami My dream country is spoiled Let's pray for Japan Hope in this new month--April, my life will getting better Mun, try your best to getting used to what you face I have already plan on what to do in this month :D First week- Exam week Second week- Working in weekend and playing in weekdays Third week- Grandpa Birthday, Might going to work as well Forth week- Might going to JB and back to KL with him? may be la.. Hope everything goes smooth

No comments: