Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello July~

It's July~ =3=~
Next month I going to have my final exam already...Time passed too fast..
Soon, I going to end my diploma life in TAR College..

July~
1st of July~ I having my Q&A section for my Advertising for E-Media..
=3=
Everything is fine I think...

I dress up formal to college today..
1st time I wearing heels to college..Phew witt..
I am so tall today..:)
And so called..sexy? cz my skirt is short..xD

After presentation I going KL to shop..
I wearing heels and walk for 8 hours today..
so so so so so tired..=.=
I can't feel my legs once I take off the heels..
=.=

This month will kinda busy and stress again..
Hope everything will go smooth..

No comments: