Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Time for Relax? or War?

Long lost post again? x)
Well~Last few weeks ago I too busy with my stuff..
Assignments and Presentations is totally made me insane..
And pimples on my face made me crazy now..=3=

Last week I only gym for one day..
Then I gain weight again?
=3=
My boy told me I become fatter and fatter already..Lolz..xD

Sei lorrr..
I think I have to gym hard and study hard from now..
=3=
3 more weeks to go for my final exam..
gosh..
wish me luck..:)



Last sat is my Beloved babe Grace big day~
She's having her birthday party at Banting..:)
Early morning we gather at her hse then we heading to Banting together..:D
It's my second time been there..:D

The Chow Kuey Teow in Banting is famous?
It's dark..But taste good..:)
We ate this as our lunch after we checked in the hotel..:)
After lunch then we gather at Grace's ah ma hse again to help out decorate the venue~:)


We blow the ballon and we tie the ballon and we decorate the venue with it..:D
See~everyone are busy..x)
I did help out as well!!
And I work as the photographer..:D
Take pics around..:D


After we done all the decoration~
We heading to the Pig farm behind Grace's house..x)
See the Piggy~So cute...x)
Hahas~Although they are smelly..But I still like to visit them..xD
Like my long lost bro and sis..
hoho~
But I'm not only the one who excited! My the other friends much more excited than me..
Haha...


Evening~
Time for us to prepare for the Party..:D
Everyone are busy make up and dress up with the very kua zhueng dress..
hahas~
After we prepared, all of us start photoshooting in our room..
=3=
Here's my roommate..Michelle!
She grab my pillow in the night and made me sleep at lonkang..=.=
xD

This is Babe Grace Birthday Cake!
It's a Jelly!
But I was too full..=.=
So I didn't taste it..:(
I kinda regret..Because most of my friends told me it's really delicious and icy!
Grrr...
=.=


And Here is Babe Grace and his nephew Benji..:)
It's their birthday!
:)
I edited this pics..xD


And this is our Group Pics of TARcian with Grace!
:D


The birthday party end with the fireworks!
x)
The sweet couple Grace and Chris are in this pic..:D
Sweet?
Photograph by Eris Chew Mun..
Lolz..xD

How good if my dear is here too..:(
Then the one in this pic will me me and him..
T^T
But I believe that one day, me and him will have a chance to kiss and take picture under the firework!
muahahaha..xD


After the party is time to rest..:D
Our friend get drunk..
x)
Night time 4 ppl in our room..=o=
Two pillow..I sleep in the middle..
Then I sleep in the lonkang..no pillow for me..=.=

Can't sleep well la..=3=



The next morning we gether at Grace ah Ma house again after bah kut teh..xD
hahas~
The bah kut teh here is damn cheap and nice..x)
And I play with ah Bee in the morning..xD
He's so cute!
The 1st time I meet him is at Genting!
My Birthday..x)
And my Bii did carry ah Bee in genting..xD
Then now I meet with ah Bee again..x)
I keep on take his picture like crazy..
Hohohoho~

Here's the group picture of me and ah Bee
:D
Actually I have few pics of me and ah Bee la..
But this's the nicest one..xD


Here is ah Bee again~
He's sitting on a chair which is special for baby to learn on how to sit one..
:)
hiak hiak~
Photograph by Eris Chew Mun again..:D
Cute right?
I really feels like to get my own children already..
haha..xD
Cassidy!! can you hear me ar??:P


Afternoon time~
6 of us going Tanjung Sepat to PLAY
x)
We're eating the mak nga tong..xD
hahas~
We go eat bao~and we go beach~
and we go the love bridge there to take picture~
Next time I wanna bring my dear come as well..=3=
LOVE BRIDGE
grrr~~

x)

Then It's done for my weekend..:D

back to my study life again~


Time table for my final exam is released yesterday
3 more weeks to go for my final!
I have to study hard!
and
EXAM MOOD ON
DIET MOOD ON

=3=

Just done my assignments and presentations..
Just relax for few days..
Time to start my war again?
And one more thing!
I working on this coming Fri-Sun!
The PC Expo in KLCC!
Come and Visit me!
:)


63 more Days to go!
PATIENT LAAAA~~

No comments: