Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Friday, November 4, 2011

The 3 Idiots


The movie- The 3 Idiots.
It's a 2009 Indian comedy film directed by Rajkumar Hirani.
It's the very first indian film I watch from the begin to the end, duration of 164 Minutes.
The story describe the 3 Indian Friends from different background, study the engineering in the Imperial College of Engineering.  
The 3 friends always stick together no matter what happened.
The misunderstanding take time to settle and the caring and love from friends make their friendship become stronger and stronger.

This movie remind me about my high school life
6 of us- Me, Ling, Yi, Ying, Kuan and Lai
Since Form1, 6 of us stick together and become librarian at the same time
During the 5 years time, 6 of us did cry together, smile together, support each other
Until today, our 836 still exist.. BFF

Time make people to understand each other
And be mature
Everything happens for a reason








No comments: