Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Insane June!

I almost cry when I see my schedule today.. T^T
SO FULL
Full of those assignment duedate,midterm,meeting,discussion,shooting and bla bla bla...
=.=
This weekend have to work somemore
SO TIRED

==========================

This early morning I have to go college earlier to meet with advertising students to form assignment group..I rushing for breakfast because today class is 5 hours without break time! When the time I step out my door...I didn't realize I wearing slippers..Until I walk to guradhouse there only I realize..Then I flying back to change my shoes...Lolz..I use 3 mins time to finish my breakfast and run to the bus station! Luckily I on time..=.= Phew..

Today really busy and tired..Have to form new group for new assignment.. Have to do research for everything and have discussion with the others on next week..bla bla bla..
I going to insane soon..
Hope I can handle well for this time

And I wait for my dad for 2 hours++ in LRT station today..=.=
Everything like so rush..
Grrr...

--------------------------------------------------

This morning when I wake up...
:D
washeee!!
My love sms me from NY!!:D
SO HAPPY AND SURPRICE!
18 hour flight is terrible la
=.=
Rest well my LGZ!!
I wait you home!
:)

I MISS YOU

======================

Just update a short short post here..
Gonna do assignment
:)

Ciao~

No comments: