Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Welcome home babeh!

INTERNET CONNECTION is BACK
Welcome home babeh!
Home sweet home..x)

==============================

I finally can update my blog in Genting Kelang here..
Lolz..
It's been a long time..
2 weeks time I can't online here already
And now I can update what did happened to me everyday..
Lolz..

Today 8am class..x)
SO early..
After the 8am class I have to rush for the next class on 10am-12pm..
International Relations class..
The internet connection there sucks
I can't msg with my beloved Mr.C
Lolz..
Sorry ah..x)

After that I go wangsa awhile with my Jie Muisss
Then Going home..

After finish watched Fast 1,3,4
The TM net workers give me and my dear surprice..they came to fixed the internet for us..
x)
Thank you UNCLE
Lolz..

GYM??
I haven't go yet..
so tired and sleepy...may be after blog I will go??x)
May be..
Cz I'm too tired..
But I'm FAT as well...Lolz..

=============================

TOMORROW
I going shopping with my Jie Mui
Michelle, Grace and Beryl
x)
OH YEAH'

This, is my dream watch..From Van Cleff & Arpels..But it's the limited edition and I can't get it for sure already..:(
But tomorrow I will go survey for Casio Sheen watch first..x)
Few months later might get a watch for myself..x)
And I have something else wanna buy..x)
















Uniqlo Women's shirt is having discount!
RM25 can get one..x)
I wanna buy this shirt tomorrow..x)
And might go to F.O.S to get some tee shirts again..
Lolz..x)


I just received an e-mail from Etude House this afternoon..
They having a Mega Sales tomorrow..x)
Purchase RM180 can get the limited edition tumbler and also BB cream that I using..x)
I still considering want to buy or not..:(
Cz seems like useless for me..=.= But It's really a great deal for me..


Lastly
This's the spec I wanna buy!!
Hope I can find it tomorrow..><''
And wanna buy another spec for myself..x)

And wanan buy a starbucks tumbler tomorrow..x)
Hope can get a nice one..x)


==============================

One more important thing is DICTIONARY
T^T
have to buy it for examination usage..
x)

That's my plan for tomorrow..x)

x)

WED
OFFDAY?
Will have a sweet date on wed for me..x)
With YOU..
:)






No comments: