Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Saturday, April 30, 2011

End of April

















I am so lonely today~



Haha~



Always staying home alone..



Not going out also..



Hmm~






This morning I woke up very early la~



I want to have a hair cut one..



But dunno why, Seems like all Saloon also full



=3=



No people wanna do my business



Haha~



I want to cut coconut hair la~



:D



Cute ma~



Lol..






My hair style now very hard to take care..



Hope my hair can grown faster and longer..



I have to blow my hair everytime before I went out..



If not? My hair will looks like a mop..=.=



Haiya~



Really regret to cut my hair..D:



But just one month time only leh..



I cut my hair on 18th March..



Then now only April..






GG~






Then I go and find my Mummy la~



I did work as a part-timer there before la~xD



Then I go there chat with those workers there~



And wait my mum off la~



Then we walking home together~



xD






Then after home,



They all have their date..



T^T



I am alone again..=3=



nyer..



What should I eat for my dinner har?






...






Cup Noodles again..=3=



GG..












Well~~



Today~



It's the last day for April~



:D



yay






I should make a conclusion for this month~






April



A very stressful month~



I having my final exam in the begining of the month...



And we emo for my complicated relationship? =3=



But finally it did end already..



:)






Working~



:)



Actually working is okay one..



But there's some accident during my work make me very upset..



Haha..



But when the work is end..



I meet someone..



:)






This people very geng one..



I meet him many times already before that..



But he cannot recognize me..



Haha..



Then finally I know how to smile jor lo..



Thank Kiu ha..:p






April..



Hmm..



A month which is not that bad compare with last month la~



Because my guardian did step into my life and protect me..



Protect my smile..



Haha..






Next month is my MONTH!!



Oh yeah!



My birthday..xD






Hope it's a good begining of my new life chapter..



Study hard, study smart..



Working hard, working smart..



Appreciate what I have now..






Reject gossip..=.=






9th of May is time for my last semester..



Hope everything go smooth..



And I didn't step on your tail, please behave..



Don't kacau me la..



I just wan a peaceful life..






I don't want to be famous,



I don't want to be the best,



I didn't talk about yours bad..






=.=






Just stay away from me la..



Thank you for your co-operation..

1 comment:

Ryuu said...

haha , see see!
ur new hair style .
=D
anyway , be happy lah , for everything, because it happened ~
=)