Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Friday, April 29, 2011

I am shy





















Oh yeah!


Finally my break time start~


:D


Last night was my last day working for my part time job~


Hmm...


When my sem break start,


I feel like I very busy leh..=3=




Busy working and emo?





haha..xD





But now no more emo..:D





I have my guardian to cheer me up..xD





Hiak hiak~










Working at PC fair and running road show for two different company..xD





Very happy when I working with you guys..





But hor...





Hope the one who fetch me can be on time la..=3=





Everyday also have to wait for 35mins ++





GG..





And those female customers hor..





Yerr!!!





T^T





very Horrible, Terrible, Vegetable and Cucumber la..><''





Will scold people geh..





And like I want kao their boy like that..





Talking rude to me..





=.=




















Now,





I wanna diet...





Haha..





People who know me will said: Har?? again ar? =.= u will success geh meh?





Haha..





Cz I always mean it but never been success..xD





Ohohohoho~






















Today~





So relax~





I keep on watch a Taiwan drama--Next Stop, Happiness





:)










Very Very touching drama



Keep on cry cry cry while I watching it..



haha..xD










I long time didn't when for movie le..





=3=





Can someone bring me out?





xD



Next week I hanging out with my babes la..xD



wait for so long jor~xD





Hope all things will going smooth la~:D





hehe~










I want shopping and talk with my jie muis~










Hmm..










Looking forward for my birthday la~:D





today is 29th April..





Still have one month time..





Ngam Ngam..xD










I really hope my dream will come true on this year...





Cz I wait for 20 years jor..





haha..xD




My dream~~



My dream...xDDD










================================










It's Not easy to find someone who can really talk with





It's Not easy to find someone who can understand you





Appreciate people around you..





:D

No comments: