Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Totally Insane

















Back to English mode

Tomorrow is my first final paper- Malaysia Culture

God Bless me

And also HJ^2, All the best for your paper tomorrow as well



Recently there are many things come into my mind

No matter it's good or bad

Things keep on flash back like a movie in my memories

My childhood until now

Am I going to die soon?


:(


Very emo recently


And I falled sick already...

Stomach ill and flu...


Sigh..

May be get curse by someone?

hahas..



Tomorrow you going back to JB..

Careful ba..

I will going to miss you for sure..

Ha..



It's time for study again..

No comments: