Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thank Q :)






















I just back from work..:D



Recently I really felt tired about relationship le..



Please don't chase me la..



I already set someone as my target



=.=






But it's really make me feel annoyed sometime..



Not for you guys..



But it's for me..



Lolz..






I keep on text or find him...



I really scared..






I never be success in my past relationship..



And indeed..



It did mess up my life..






The worst one is get abandon by those who really didn't appreciate you



BUT what to do?






It's the way we choose..






Haha..






Sometime..I will be emo again..



But now,



Someone did really cheer me up..



Someone did make me smile..



Lolz..






I just want to say..



Thank you for step into my life..



:)

No comments: