Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Last Paper- Sat





















Today is the last paper for my final

Hope I can get good result for it

Last night, finally I can sleep

Insomnia for so long

But my brain did keep on appear those bad memories too


Sigh

I think I will keep on emo if I still care it or what?

The things they did to me...


Yea, I did did wrong..

I admit it..

But what about you?

You did did wrong as well...

But I don't like you guys..

I have no chance to fight back..

I already tired and get used to it..

I also dislike people keep on giving comment on me..

Not just both of you...

The one who win is both of you..

Be a loser like me, better keep on silent and accept what you both did to me...


Keep on lower down my standard..

I am just like a piece of shit I think...

How you guys treat me huh?

Geez...



Really speechless and disappointed!



==============================================





No comments: