Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Friday, May 6, 2011

6th May 2011





















Today is the new opening of Uniqlo in KLCC

I missed the chance to get the Limited Edition of my beloved one piece tumbler...

T^T

Really felt like to cry now..

When the time my eldest sister home..She told me that uniqlo shirt is buy 1 free one in this morning! And when I check the fans page..People said that the queue is not that long today compare with the farenheith 88 there..=3=

GG...Even alone...If I still have the chance...I dun want to miss it again..

T^T

Goodbye my beloved one piece tumbler and tee shirt...






















This, is my beloved Amily babe..:)
She's one of my close friend from my college..
We join the same co-cu last time..Hand ball..xD
hahas..
She's very nice and cute la..:D
A very good friend to be with..:)
Thanks for meet with me my dear..


This early morning I woke up and get prepared
Shower and blow my hair and a simple make up..:D
I dunno why I wanna put on the stupid cap...Haha..
so hard to take pic..><''
But it's good also..:D
People will be curios about my face..xD
SO MANY people look at us today..
Leng Lui gua?
Muahahaha..
jkjk..

Once we meet up, then we start shopping..


I bought so many things today..


@.@


faint...


Haha..My silly girl gift me something again..><'' nyer...make me shy lor..


Thank you my dear..:) next time don't buy things for me again le la..ok?:D



Really appreciate this silly friend..:D


hehe..


We went into so many shops..@,@.. Then we go to Ninja Joe for lunch..:) The 'Babi Burger' as someone named it...xD Hahas... It's my first time to have Ninja Joe burger..=.= Taste not that good...But the frieds is niceeee..:D May be next time I should try the tempura as well..=3= Then we go poppye for second station..Lolz.. But I didnt eat la..xD Amily eating the mashed potato..:D small one..:D then we chat awhile there lor..Then continue shop again~:)


Then is the time for photoshooting..Haha..When the time we wanna take pics, so many uncle and aunty look at us..=3= Then we decide went to the garden toilet to take pic..Lolz





















Here's the pic we snap in the toilet..xD
Haha...But there's still have someone look at us..=3=
The aunty who jaga the toilet..=3=
After that then we go home le..><''
It's really a great day with you Amily..:D
Thank kiu bao bei..:D
Hope we can hang out again la..:D























This is me again la..
This pic I snap in the morning..
Hmm..
I going for dinner with my family later..
To celebrate Mother's day..:)

Hiak Hiak..
Today snap so many pics..
And kinda happy la..:)
But too bad..my one piece..:(

14 days to go..
Patient..:)

No comments: