Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Light up My life





















Wow!

14/5/2011

:)


Today is the 1st date for me and my dear..

So excited!

Hahas..I woke so early and get prepared..Although I just dress up normal..But really take lots of time to get prepare lo..x)

After I done prepared then I wait for my dear to fetch me for lunch~SO HUNGRY..x)


Around 1pm like that my dear reach jor, then we go STATION 1 for lunch~
























This's my boss and me la~x)

Hahax..x)

Leng mou?x)


Washe!!The fish fillet rich I order ar, like eating stone ohhhh...=3=

Grrr...


X)

But still happy la~No matter where we go, I just want to to stay with me..You bring the happiness to me, you light up my life..x)


After that~

We go somewhere la~To take pics..:)















Tada~:)

One of our group photo~

It's the 1st time we took pics together..❤

Awww~x)

















Tada~My dear holding my hand while driving~:)

Hahas~x)

Dating around 6 hours~

Phewwiittt~

Thank you dear for giving me such a good memories with you..



========================



After home...Time for second round?:P

I hanging out with my Jie Muisss~

And he hanging out with his heng daiiii~


x)


========================


1st Station---> SweetHut~

Something special happened...

Ah Ling!! x)

Haha, she went to the shop beside...The tim bun gor gor there..x)

Step into the wrong location..Very yu lor~x)


Me,Yi,Kuan,Ling,and Kar Chi~X)


:(

Too bad just few of us going, cz we suddenly only decide came out..

Cz something happened one day before that..

=.=

Then suddenly only they got their transport, then only we can hang out..><''

Hope next time gathering will have more people can attened la..


After drink, we suddenly decide to sing k at E-box there..

Cz Kar Chi is working there, so we have special discount..:)


Second Station---> E-Box!!

















So~~This is Kar Chi, Me and Ling..From left to right

Boleh tengok tak??X)





















And me with Ling~:)

Looks like promoter girl hor?

Promoting those beer one..x)

Guess what are we drinking??:P

Ling really looks like Linda Chung lorr..=3=~


========================


It's been a loooooong time I didn't sing K already...

I was like having my own concert when I singing...

hahas..x)

Shuang ahhhh...x)

But Yi have to go back earlier..><''

Next time have to sing lao po with her again..:)


===================================


Cassidy Tan..:)

Thank you..:)

Hehe..x)

Dear I LOVE you..

No comments: