Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Monday, May 9, 2011

Seven and Eight























Report time..:)

I hope can update my blog in these days but too busy..><''

Hahas~

Too many event have to attent..:)


7th of May

Mhun Yee's Big DAY ❤

Early in the morning, me and my Jie Muis Hang out

:)

Yi, Kuan, Ling, Lei Fong Jie and Meeeee..:)

We gather at Bukit Jalil LRT station early in the morning~

Well, as usual..xD

Ling late again..haha..


Once we reach Time Square we go for movie lu~

We watch the Fast and Furious 5 a.k.a Fast 5

:D























Here's the Movie

:)


The shooting skill, Performing Skill, Plot, Setting

Owesome!

Justin Lin--The Director

It's really a great movie

Hope I can watch it again

xD


5 stars for this movie..xD















After Movie then we go for lunch and bought Mhun Yee's Birthday Present

Then we back to Bukit Jalil and wait for PC fetch us

:)


All of us are tired..

Then we play a game..

Slient for 5 mins when we meet up with PC

xD

Because everytime when we get on the car,

We---non stop talking

But this time...When we get on the car, all remain silent

Then Pc asked: What you guys do in TS there ah?

5 of us: ....

PC: ... Why no people answer me geh? T^T

Hahas...Then all of us Laugh out loud..xD

It's really weird for us if we didn't talk lor..xD


Once we reach Mhun Yee's house, give her a great big hug first, then kiss her

xD

I meet with my long lost Jie Mui--Li Ping there..

Woohoo~

Then keep on talk to her lor~:)


Well~~

Happy Birthday Mhun Yee..:D


====================================


I felt sorry to my guardian le..:(

I felt barbarous

=3=

Sorry ah..><''

But when I get home..Thanks for calling me..❤

Hehe..

You really a great man..xD






















The next day

8th of May

Today is a busy day again

><''

Early in the morning I have to get back to Genting Kelang

=3=


Afternoon that time go to Ken house~

Happy Birthday la Ken...:D

In Ken house, I keep on play the PS3

Resident Evil...My favourite game..><''

I am Pro on PS 1 and 2 Resedent Evil..

Resident evil 1,2,3,4

I'm Pro!

But this time..

My first time playing the Resident Evil 5

=3=

So noob la me..

Then the si fu---Ken's Brother come and teach me, and play with me..

It's the multiplayer mood

:)


On 5pm, then we get home lu~~

I ate maggie as my dinner..=3=


then...


==========================


My guardian come and meet with me..

><''

He fetch me back to GK at night..

:)


Traffic Jam awhile..

I was so shy!

Heart beating fast..

=.=


Then he send me upstair la...


Zhu, Thank You..

:)

I felt happy when I be with you

And I felt Happiness now..


I won't forget what you talk to me..:)

谢谢你❤


==================================


Good Luck and all the Best for your exam

I counting down..:)

11 days to go for our day

20 days to go for our birthday

:)

No comments: