Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Thursday, May 5, 2011

So emo T^T





















Today I woke at 9am

Going for facial today

:)

Obviously, I not enough sleep


When the time I facial-ing,

Ms.F talked to me..

She said she felt comfort when chat with me..

From our conversation, she said she know that I'm different from the others customers

Those who only will chase for branded things, smoke, club, crazy..

She said I'm mature enough and praise me I'm a good girl..

Haha...I kinda happy when I heard that..

People praising me..xD


hehe..Thanks Ms.F

:)


After facial..

I'm home~

Tomorrow, there's a new opening of Uniqlo in KLCC!

First 500 customers will get a free beg and pruchase up to RM200 will get a free bottle!

Haha...

I really hope I can get them..

Including Monster Hunter and One Piece tee...T^T

I want them..T^T

But I have to queue up there alone on 8am..@.@

Should I go?


I still considering..><''

But I really hope I can get them home..T^T

nyer...


Tomorrow is time for me to dating with my Amily babe..:)

It's been a long time..:D

Miss her so much..


:)


Today, may be I'm too free?

May be I'm bored?

May be I not enough sleep?

may be I think too much again?

:(

I emo le..

Always think that I'm alone..


Sorry ah Guardian..

><''


I just lost something from my life..

SOmething important for me..

hmmm...


What's wrong with me?

I'm totally lost..

Hope after today I will be okay..


Not dare to be flirty again..

Even for the one I love..

Although I not that flirty la..=3=


For those who I don't like,

If you flirt me you know what will happened geh la..

Haha..


感觉,就像是一阵风

来得快

去得也快

不知道如何才能找到你们心中所说的感觉

但是,感觉……

对我来说,有就是有,没有就没有


就只是那一瞬间,触电的感觉

只要有了,那么就是你了……

但是当感觉走了,你就什么都不是了


Thanks for understanding me

Thanks for trying to accept me..

Thanks for what you did to me..

Don't felt guilty, because you're not..

No matter what decisions you make..

I will respect..


:)


Next week morning class...

10am..

Phew..

Ga Yau for my last sem in Diploma..




No comments: