Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What a Day againnn..





















Today~I have no class~So I have to stay alone in my hostel all day long...I try to sleep until afternoon but I can't..T^T..

Around 11am something, I jump up from my bed and turn on my PC then brush my teeth..After I washed up, I searching for my college web site and check for my result! ...

LOADING...

=.=


Still consider as OK for my result..=.= But not good enough..Geez
I hate the M'sia Framework and Policies..Grrrrr
This sem I must study harder and harder..=.=

Then I go for brunch with Yi, and I go visit my grandma then go my aunt house..



===========================================





















This is my favourite game--Resident Evil 3
:)
After I transferred pics to my cousin, then I go into his room..
Tada!!! I saw PS1 and PS2 there..xD

I wanna play Resident Evil 3..><''
But too bad..The game cannot load at all..
T^T

I'm a pro player for this game :)
Hahas~xD

Just like this game la..
And also the Movie of Resident Evil..
Like the way they kill the zombies..:)
Muahahaha~xD

========================================

I really bored today!
Dunno what to do at all!!
And the weather is HOT!
I'm melting!
T^T~

Tomorrow class from 12-2pm..
Friday class from 12-2pm as well..
OMG!

T^T
How can I survivie??
:(

==============================

Don't flirt me..
I already taken by someone!
grrrr...
=.=

Looking forward for this Sat and next friday..><''
Time go faster please!!!


No comments: