Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happiness















Haha..I too happy already, so I wanna share this post here..:)
This pic is Me..:)
I snapped this early in this morning by using my cambbie..:)
Then I post it on Facebook la~More than 20 ppls like this pic..:)

But..Just now..The person who gimme a BIG surprice is my dear!!
Hahas..xD

See...






1st time he like my thing..:P

Muahahaha~~

So...I print screen and post it here la...:)


And he did ask me a question..

And I did officially answer him this time..

x)


Hehe...


I'm so glad that have you as my love..

I Love You Dear..:)









No comments: