Greeting

Hello~You are now viewing Eris Chew Mun Blog



Just some of my daily life stuff..Hmmm


You can know more about me here..



And~Thanks for dropping by my page,



Have a Nice day!




Mun Mun Attitude❤

Monday, May 30, 2011

My Birthday Celebration















29th May 2011, my 20th Birthday Celebration.
I snap this pic when I get my 1st birthday present from my College Jie Mui- Michelle, Grace and Beryl Babe..
I really appreciate it..Thanks girls :D

==================================

On 28th May night, I still count down my birthday in my room..
I using my phone to on facebook, checking who did wish for my birthday..
Ngam Ngam 12am that time..29th May! He's the first one who wish me for my birthday..
:D hehe~
Thank you dear..I LOVE YOU too!!!
Then I use my phone to online again! washe...in 15 mins already over 40++ ppls wish me on my wall..x)
Then My phone was ringing..
Bernard, is the first one who call me..x) But too bad, that time the line was sucks!
Thanks Ber..:D
Yi, my beloved jie mui is the second one call me..x) hehe..Thanks dear..I LOVE YOU!

Then sms is coming from both of my phone..Thanks to u all..:D
I really appreciate it!





















Early in the morning, me and my beloved boy boy are going Genting after breakfast..:)
Hehe..He's looking good with the spec..x)
After a long long journey, finally we reach Genting..=.=
I very scared when the agent told me there's no record for my room booking..
T^T
But finally we get our room..Lolz..
Before that~
We go and meet with my Grace babe la..:D




















Tada~~This's Babe Grace nephew, Hong Yu..:)
He's damn cute la..x)
This pic is snapped by me, and Grace is carrying him..:D
hehe..I did hug Ah B for awhile as well~x)
Haha..He's about to cry when he saw my Mr.C face..hehe..
And when Mr.C carrying Ah B, washeee...xD very sweet lorr~xD
He really suit to be a DADDY leh..haha..

===============================

After that we went to starbucks to online awhile and wait for the agent call..
:)
After that we spend around 2 hours to wait for our room..
We saw many lalazai and leng lui there..:D
I still remember the very sexy girl dress up with the sexy blue shirt one..:D
And the funny Mr.Bean on the TV..:)

This is me
:)
I wearing his jacket..:)
And snap this picture with his phone..



Before we going for dinner and hanging around, we snap this picture with my cambbie
:D
I like this pic la..x)
Both of us wearing WHITE again!
=o=
White is our color hor?
Everytime when we wanna match the color also white one..
hehe

======================

We hanging around to the cable car there and going back to first world there for dinner
:)
After dinner than we hanging around again~
Bii did bought me a ring for my birthday..and also two cute little bear with apple
Yellow= Him Brown=Me?
His skin is really good lor!
Natural Olay and SKII skin?xD

After that we go Ripleys again~
:D
I like to go Ripleys la~
:D
There're so many special things inside!
And this time I going in with someone special somemore!
washe!x)


Muahaha..xD
Look at us!! damn fat!
Fatty Mun and Fatty Shen~
hehe..

And actually we did make the shadow snap inside, with the pose of a huge LOVE from both of us..But too dark already..can't take pics at all..T^T
But I did save it in my memory..
Thank you Bii..
It's really a special Birthday Present!
:D

================================

And there's somemore special things
xD
He bring me to a place, can see the whole KL view..
Those street lights shining below there..Looks like diamond!
It's really beautiful..Thanks dear..:D

Then we go pak to under a pondok and across the love bridge
haha..
=.=

Err..may be my imagination too good already..haha..







Tada~~I'm making my birthday wish in this picture~
Hehe~He did sing a birthday song for me..:)
Thanks Dear..



Tada~he's making his birthday wish in this picture~
Actually it's our birthday celebration..
.Me and him.
OUR BIRTHDAY

It's really a special birthday for me Bii..
Thank You
I hope you enjoy it..
And sorry for my plan..=.= really sucks..T^T
Make u can't rest well..
Pai seh..




Two more days you're leaving to US..
I will wait you to come back..
121 days..:D
It's our promise..
I won't let you go
I'll miss you always..
And
I LOVE YOU

No comments: